"Love is when you are concerned about someone else's situation as you are about your own" - Morrie Schwartz
I guess I can say I have some sort of understanding, on the reasoning of why I am the way I am. Some people can look at it as a bad thing, me being "worried" about their lives, and in actuality look at it as me being in their business. That's not what it is nor was at all. This is really for the people I do love and care so much about. I just want everyone close to me to succeed, to achieve not what they think they can, but what their dreams do. I do this, because I love you guys. Jo, your a beautiful girl with an even more beautiful soul..and you fall nothing short of greatness, and you will be great at whatever you do, including being an amazing life partner as well as a mother. Zac, your like my brother, and still the most down to earth person I know to date, I thank God everyday for blessing me with a bestfriend like you, because with out you I dont even know where I would be, moving to california unfamiliar with the setting, you had just as much to do with my upbringing as anyone...and I know you will succeed and I want that for you, because I know you were put on this earth for something unordinary..Los, what can I say, the funniest man I know, and as far as feelings about relationships and women, God must have duplicated us, your a sweet soul with a great heart, and that perfection in the form of the opposite sex, is waiting for you, in due time brother you will have what you want, because I know you, and in this life, that is your meaning, it won't be a career, though I know you will be successful, your most success will come through family..Sean I dont know what I would have done in life with out you, I would actually probably be some anti social pale kid that plays warcraft ha..I am strong because of you, I learned from everything you have done in life to make me who I am today and I love you for it, You amaze me still on your dedication, and how you made a life for yourself, and the way you handle things, and I just want the best for you and your family, and I know one day soon, that house you always wanted will come around, maybe not as soon as I want you guys to have it, but it will be here..To everyone I have in my life, I love you, I admire you, and mostly, I respect you.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- BeRightBack
- twenty-tree.lova.illmatic.good hiphop.jeans that fit goooood.hats.notredame.chargers.padres.suns.shades.traveling.lots of reading.dwell.green design.fiction.mooovies.photography.writing.good eatin'.reaaal folks.
1 comment:
wheres my thanks? i listen to your girl problems 24/7, too!!!
Post a Comment