Wednesday, January 2, 2008
200....? I Lost Count.
Well another year is upon us, and I am excited to an extent, but of course I have my doubts like always about certain subjects that come with the package. I didn't even do anything today, it kind of sucked, and truthfully I don't even feel like typing or writing with intelligence..(ha), I told myself I would be positive for the 08', and that i would throw some baby powder on my hand and pimp slap it, make that bitch mine, but today, was not a good start. I did get out and run like I stated I would do, so there is one plus. People confuse me? Life is one of those things, like a good twist in the plot of a movie, just when you think you got it figured out, something so off the wall comes and skates in..some people you want in your life you cant have becuase their plans blueprint might of left you out, and others you really want in your life, that might actually return the thought, might not ever end up with you because of stuff that is out of your control..I am going to be 24 years old, why do I feel so out of control? So helpless? Don't get it, never will, this year I will change for the better, I will stop pursuing these companionships from other people that when it comes down to the nitty gritty, have the thought of what toothpaste to use on a higher priority than my good being..Sometimes I care too much, but you know what that is just something I can't quit, thats what I do, I suppose I just have to do it in a more conservative action..Friends are like M&M's, you usually got a handful you keep close, but the rest just melt away...so happy new year to all, to the few, and I do mean FEW (like I can count on one hand), I love yall and appreciate everything you give me in this life, to you others, in 07 I would of said FUCK YOU, but for now, We will keep it at a friendly smile, and a chuck of the duece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- BeRightBack
- twenty-tree.lova.illmatic.good hiphop.jeans that fit goooood.hats.notredame.chargers.padres.suns.shades.traveling.lots of reading.dwell.green design.fiction.mooovies.photography.writing.good eatin'.reaaal folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment