Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Confused Mind Is Sometimes A Healthy One.

SOo yeah..Im actually just a tad bit off the rocker, a nut job you could say..haha. Well not intirely but I actually am not as sure shot about life as I always convince my self to be. But hey who is right? I just need to learn to take things as they come, and not try to force things, because then they are not as real as they appear or originally intended to be, so relax b. relax. So recap, my chargers are the shit and now we have to face pretty much the craziest team to ever play, but we can hang, so I pray to the football gods that they grant us this one wish..anywho..Found out my ticker is still in good condition even though my anxiety tries to tell me otherwise..so yoga classes anyone? or just some sort of meditation they suggest, to find that inner peace and natural healing...steenz im meantioning you now, since you did not get mentioned in the last blog lol..your a trooper and a keeper so stick to ya gunz kiddd. Well this weekend Im off to the yay to get my "HELLA" on ya dig hahha..but no, jo mamas a girl i do care for aaaaalot and I are going to have a blast, and hit san fran and eat some good eats, and see some good sees, I can't wait! maybe nanay will make me some nilaga (spelling?) if I am lucky! ha..so yeah reading is good fo' yo health kids, almost done with another...till next time kids, I got my A's cap on and the town aint ready for ya boy!

No comments:

About Me

twenty-tree.lova.illmatic.good hiphop.jeans that fit goooood.hats.notredame.chargers.padres.suns.shades.traveling.lots of reading.dwell.green design.fiction.mooovies.photography.writing.good eatin'.reaaal folks.