Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Everything Has Two Sides To It.
I have not touched base on thise thing for a week or so, I thought I would come bless the mic real quick before work. Well The 2nd week of school is almost over with already, so 14 more to go, this semester is going to fly by, which is a good thing but a bad one as well. Meaning I am going to have to watch my ass, and do everything possible to not fall behind. My classes are alright but a few of the teachers seem pretty weird..well things are going good on the other end of things, I am just realizing that I can be as wrong as anybody. Sometimes I would like to thing I am a genioius and never wrong, which is probably my worst feature. But wise men realize their weaknesses and work towards fixing them, ignorant stay ignorant to the fact they are no more perfect than the next man. So at almost 24 years of age, I am still a work in progress. Taxes are done, and im getting back almost 800 bucks! That could be used to cop the xti that i always wanted, or even go towards the new imac i want more than anything! Rather it is not, it will go in my savings and sit, because i really need to start saving for moving out after graduation..so boo i get nothing out of my tax return money! TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- BeRightBack
- twenty-tree.lova.illmatic.good hiphop.jeans that fit goooood.hats.notredame.chargers.padres.suns.shades.traveling.lots of reading.dwell.green design.fiction.mooovies.photography.writing.good eatin'.reaaal folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment